Kevin Zumbrowski's meme, as collected by Karen and posted by me:
1. How did you die? An illness that I don't want to talk about. Even though I'm dead I still have nightmares about it.
2. How long have you been gone? A year
3. Death age/true age? 15/16
4. What do you miss most about being alive? I had a great collection of action figures.
5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? Nothing
6. How did your family react to you coming back? My parents thought I was a monster and wouldn't let me come home. My uncle drove me all the way from New Hampshire to drop me off at the Hunter Foundation.
7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? Not being able to speak quickly so everyone thinks I'm dumber than I really am.
8. Visible signs of zombiism? I'm slow, pale, and not growing.
9. Goals/ambition? I'd like to have another family some day
10. "If I were alive today, I would..." Be happy with what I have.