1. How did you die? I'd rather not say
2. How long have you been gone? 2 years
3. Death age/true age? 16/18
4. What do you miss most about being alive? Sensation and unconditional love. I also wish my sister Caitlyn had been born when I was still alive so that I'd know what it really felt like to hold her.
5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? Don't have to sleep, don't have to diet.
6. How did your family react to you coming back? They didn't kick me out, which is something. I think they were more hurt about the way I died than me coming back.
My father seems to be "coming around" a bit more than Mom and treats me as though I were human. Almost.
Caitlyn was born about nine months after I died. I suppose that is a reaction, of sorts!
7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? See above. Also I have to live in the basement even though there is an extra bedroom upstairs. Oh well, at least the basement is furnished!
8. Visible signs of zombiism? My skeery skeery eyes, which I'm told look like diamonds, and my pale skin and bleach blonde hair.
9. Goals/ambition? To live--really live--again!
10. "If I were alive today, I would..." Not do what I did.