I don't know how Karen got Popeye to do this--must be the sweet talk.
Be advised, his relationship with the truth (and reality)is somewhat tenuous. I think they decided to "just be friends".
1. How did you die? I was struck by lightning
2. How long have you been gone? Three years
3. Death age/true age? Eighteen/Twenty-one
4. What do you miss most about being alive? Nothing
5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? Everything about being a zombie is cool, especially the reduced ticket prices at the theater. Tak and I went to see Wall-E this weekend.
6. How did your family react to you coming back? They were so jealous of me thew threw me out of the house.
7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? When other zombies don't understand my art.
8. Visible signs of zombiism? I am an artist, and my art is performing Bodifications, which are even more radical than piercings or tattoos. I did one on my left rib cage, left calf, and left shoulder. Plus, there's the reason for my nickname.
9. Goals/ambition? To be the greatest zombie artist--and therefore the greatest artist, period--ever
10. "If I were alive today, I would..." Pray for the day I could become a zombie.